ALLO - CHEAPO - S/PDIF Out + Headphone Amplifier
Add the Cheapo with S/PDIF Shield to your Sparky SBC for added functionality!
- CHEAPO is a Slave DAC (Slave DACs are compatible with Sparky or Kali)
- 192 kHz high-quality DAC out from Sparky board for best sound quality
- 138mW Direct Path™ Stereo Headphone Amplifier TPA6133A2
- Available with different output connectors: RCA, 3.5mm phone jack, Optical TOSLINK transmitter (SPDIF)
- Stereo DAC out SNR is >98dB and THD is <-80dB
- Stereo Headphone Output Power is 138mW
- Stereo Headphone Half Power THD + N @ 1 kHz (%) (KHz) is 0.008
- Stereo Headphone SNR is 93dB
- Stereo Headphone PSRR is 109dB
- Sampling Frequency ranges from 8 kHz to 192 kHz
- Small X2SON Package Ultra-low-noise voltage regulator for optimal audio performance
- Integrated EEPROM for automatic configuration (with write-protection)
||-25C to 85C
||LWH = 68.7mm * 67.1mm * 23.1mm
Product Manuals / Spec Sheets / Downloads:
To download product brochure, Please Click Here.
To download product tech manual, Please Click Here
To download product images, drivers & resources, Please Click Here
Contact Allo India support:
Need support/help before purchasing? Or if you have any questions regarding their product(s), please Click Here to get telephonic, live or email support from allo India.