Dayton Audio - Wave-Link WLS - System 2.4 GHz Full Range Wireless Pair
The Dayton Audio Wave-Link is a versatile audio transmitter system to use with subwoofers, surround speakers, second zone speakers, or to feed TV audio to an amplifier, wirelessly.
- Make any amplifier or powered subwoofer wireless
- Compact size fits almost anywhere
- Built-in DAC streams digital audio from a USB connection
- Pair up to three additional receivers to create a wireless distributed audio system
- Can be used for powered surround speakers
- Transmits both full range and subwoofer audio signals
- Upgraded functionality and transmission range over the previous Sub-Link model
The Dayton Audio Wave-Link Wireless Audio System solves wiring dilemmas, quickly and easily. Place your subwoofer, powered speaker, or amplifier in the location that provides optimal sound without worrying about a cable. Stream wireless audio from the transmitter to the included receiver.
As an upgrade over the previous model, the Sub-link, the Wave-Link transmitter has a built-in DAC that allows you to plug directly into any computer's USB port and stream digital audio directly to the receiver. A handy button on the transmitter acts as a source selector switch so you can easily toggle between an analog or digital input.
For users hoping to add stereo zone capability to an existing A/V installation, the Dayton Audio Wave-Link Wireless Audio System extends the options and uses of your primary audio system. Use the Wave-Link to add powered speakers or passive speakers running off a local amplifier to your patio, pool area, or anywhere you'd like to enjoy music away from your primary A/V system. Connect the Wave-Link to your PC, TV, or streaming media player and send a signal to any stereo in the house.
Dayton Audio's Wave-Link Wireless Audio System includes one transmitter and one receiver, two 17" 3.5 mm stereo male to stereo male RCA adapter cables, two 13" 3.5 mm stereo male 3.5 mm to mono male RCA adapter cables, two 15" 3.5 mm to mono male RCA adapter cable, and two USB 5V DC, 1A power adapters.
- Operating voltage: 5V DC, 500 mA
- RF frequency band: 2.403 GHz to 2.479 GHz
- Modulation: GFSK
- Working distance: 20 meters (66 feet; unobstructed line-of-sight)
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 22,000 Hz Audio sample rate: 48 KHz
- Latency: 32 ms
- Audio input (transmitter): 3.5 mm analog and USB digital
- Audio output (receiver): 3.5 mm analog Dimensions: 6" L x 1-1/2" W x 3/4" H.
Product Manuals / Spec Sheets / Downloads:
To download manual, Please click Here.