Tubelab - SPP Power Amplifier - PCB
Ex Tax: 3,600.00INR
The Tubelab SPP (Simple Push Pull) Power Amplifier - PCB
The Tubelab SPP (Simple Push-Pull) board was designed from the ground up as an easy to build amplifier kit, without compromising performance. This PC board can be used to build push pull amplifiers of a widely varying price and performance level.The difference (in performance and cost) is determined primarily by the transformers, the tubes, and the other components used.
This board requires no adjustments to set up, and no working with a live circuit is necessary. If the board is assembled correctly, it will work on initial power up without adjustments. No voltmeter probing is usually required, however it is still a good idea to make a few measurements to determine if everything is functioning as expected.
Tubelab SPP Design
- High quality dual layer PCB
- Gold Plated pads
- Built in PSU
- PCB Size: 203mm x 139mm
- PCB Thickness: 2mm
- Best for multi way speaker's
- Hi-Fi Stereo amplifier
- This is only PCB and hence only users who are well versed in electrical/audio field should buy the product. It’s not a responsibility of the seller for any accidents/hazards arising out of improper /inexperienced usage.
- Single PCB is enough to build stereo amplifier.
- Connections are clearly marked on PCB and also in image. Do not interchange the wiring connections.
- Always use a Mains Bulb Tester (MBT) before powering on for the first time.
- Do not touch any part of the circuit unless the AC mains are unplugged and PSU is completely discharged.
- Never operate the amplifier without connecting speaker (load) to the output transformer.
- Please read the safety instructions and checkout procedures first before start assembling.
- Accidental contact with an energized circuit of this nature would likely be instantly lethal.
- Please contact us for components required to popuplate the PCB.