Quick Information:

You can login to the forum using the very same login credentials of your account with diyaudiocart.com

MY build Thunder now a Pre-Pro

edited October 2014 in DIY

Comments

• Hi Gowri,

This is really a monster Amp......You had done a great Job with space management. All the PCB are arranged very well.

Thanks,
    Bibin
  • Nice work...
    -=[ If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. ]=-
  • edited March 2014
    Hefty Power Pack.nice work,specifications please?.i think it is very hard to drive any common  speaker system with this amp with its full rated power
    "stereo cassette player with LA4440 year 1998;desk top variable PSU;2.1 power amp and speaker system;5.1Power Amp with remote control;integrated stereo amplifier 250WPC @4 ohms;stereo power amp 40WPC Philips circuit; stereo active pre-amplifier with tone control;DIY 3 way FS"
  • We are driving the Jamo speakers with this Front L+R and centre and Peerless SUB. The rest are Bose acoustic mass3

Thanked by 1faizal
  • edited March 2014
    What about the performance of peerless sub woofer,i am also having a raw driver and planning to built a passive sub woofer.please provide details of enclosure dimensions.Whether your power amp comparable with commercial power amplifier.
    "stereo cassette player with LA4440 year 1998;desk top variable PSU;2.1 power amp and speaker system;5.1Power Amp with remote control;integrated stereo amplifier 250WPC @4 ohms;stereo power amp 40WPC Philips circuit; stereo active pre-amplifier with tone control;DIY 3 way FS"
  • SS the The combination Rocks. Pls use the dimension provided in forum
  • design by t Antony 
  • edited August 2016
    Hi

power pack : D

Looks like single transformer and psu for 7 channel amp ?
    Help with specification for future projects..

Br
    V
  • No it has 2 transformers and 3 power supplies