Quick Information:

You can login to the forum using the very same login credentials of your account with diyaudiocart.com

12 inch Subwoofer paper cone replacement, where to buy please?

edited November 2017 in DIY
Hello Guys

I have a 12-inch subwoofer from REL Q100E
Its cone and surround foam alone is damaged, otherwise, it is in working condition at low volume.
Above half volume, it vibrates because of this.
I tried to buy the paper cone and surround rubber/foam ring online.
But could not find the paper cone alone.

Any idea where can I buy the paper cone?

I managed to find only the rubber surround in ebay




Sign In or Register to comment.