Megatek - AE216032 - Mono Speaker Protection
The speaker protection circuit has two main funtions:
- To protecct the audio amplifier and the loudspeaker during start-up sequence when the amplifier output might exhibit DC voltage.
- To protect the loudspeakers in the unlikely event of an amplifier power stage failure, where DC component would damage the speaker voice coil.
- Output Device C1237 HA
- Overcurrent Protection (OCP)
- Overload Protection (OLP)
- Short circuit Protection (SCP)
- Low voltage protection (LVP)
- Clip protection
- Can be used for Power AMP upto 500 Watts
- Compact size by using surface mount devices(SMD)
- High grade glass Epoxy 1.6mm PCB.
- High quality industrial grade relays.
- Compact size circuit board.
|ON Time Delay:
|Relay Contact Current:
|DC Offset Cut Off:
||> +/- 1V
|Turn Off Mute Voltage:
||12V AC (12V - 40V AC)
Click here to download wiring diagram.
Width : 60mm
Depth : 52mm