Tubelab - SE Power Amplifier - PCB
Ex Tax: 3,600.00INR
The Tubelab SE (Singe-Ended) Power Amplifier - PCB
The Tubelab SE board is used for a “no compromises” amplifier that uses DHT tubes like the 45, 2A3 and 300B. It is used primarily for constructing a high end DHT amplifier. It is not uncommon for a user to spend $500 to $1000 USD for a complete amplifier, although it is possible to build an amplifier for lower cost. The Tubelab SE board was never intended to be a beginner’s level project.
The output tubes operate in fixed bias, requiring measurements, and adjustments on a live board. External connections to the PC board are made by soldering wires to the board.
Tubelab SE Design
- High quality dual layer PCB
- Built in PSU
- PCB Size: 189mm x 134mm
- PCB Thickness: 2mm
- Best for high sensitive full range speaker's
- Hi-Fi Stereo amplifier
- This is only PCB and hence only users who are well versed in electrical/audio field should buy the product. It’s not a responsibility of the seller for any accidents/hazards arising out of improper /inexperienced usage.
- Single PCB is enough to build stereo amplifier.
- Connections are clearly marked on PCB and also in image. Do not interchange the wiring connections.
- Always use a Mains Bulb Tester (MBT) before powering on for the first time.
- Do not touch any part of the circuit unless the AC mains are unplugged and PSU is completely discharged.
- Never operate the amplifier without connecting speaker (load) to the output transformer.
- Please read the safety instructions and checkout procedure first before start assembling.
- Accidental contact with an energized circuit of this nature would likely be instantly lethal.
- Please contact us for components required to popuplate the PCB.