PTFE (Teflon) Hook up Wire-13 AWG-Red
Ex Tax: 104.00INR
Product Code: PTFE-13/18/26-Red
Availability: In Stock
PTFE (Teflon) Hook up Wire-12 AWG-Red
PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) or Teflon wires are made by wrapping tape over silver or nickle conductor & cured in a sintering oven. Wrapping provides better uniformity & concentricity then extruded cables. PTFE has very good insulating properties & excellent thermal stability.
Teflon wire is highly flexible, resistant to aging, solvents, greases, ozone, etc, very temperature resistant (you can touch the wire with many soldering irons and it will not burn) and low friction. This wire feels slippery!
- Conductor: Silver-plated stranded copper wire
- Wire Guage: 13 AWG (13/18/26)
- Insulation: Extruded PTFE
- Temperature Range: -65 Degree C to +200 Degree C (-85 Degree F to +392 Degree F)
- Color: Red
- Inert to most chemicals & fungus.
- Very good mechanical strength.
- Excellent thermal stability.
- Low dielectric constant.
- Low dissipation factor.
- Very high-grade.
- Low-loss signal path wiring in amplifiers and loudspeakers
- High temp. applications
- Customers often complain about how difficult it is to strip teflon wire - please be aware of this before purchasing.
- Measurement unit: Meter. ie; 1QTY = 1Meter.
- Please note that if you *do* manage to burn teflon, the fume are hazardous - stay in a well ventilated location.