Jantzen Audio - 150.00uF 100VDC Electrolytic Non-Polarized Capacitor
The Jantzen Audio Electrolytic Cap™ offers great usability for budget and medium range cossover application. A great choice for bass section on crossovers. These electrolytic non-polarized (bi-polar) capacitors are perfect low-cost solutions for use in passive speaker crossovers. These capacitors feature axial leads, a 10% dissipation factor, and are rated at a 100 VDC working voltage which equates to approximately 200 watts power handling.
These are in small in size and offers good performance on crossovers, where sizing is an important factor. Sold individually.
- Voltage rating: 100V DC
- Value: 150.00 uF
- Capacitance tolerance : +/- 10%
- Capacitance change rate less than +/- 20%
- Working temperatures: -40 to 105 degrees Celsius
- Termination Style: Axial
- Aluminum electrolytic film (metal oxide layer)
- Leakage current: < 0.003 CRUR (μA) After 120S operation
- Dissipation factor: @1 KHZ, tgδ: Less than 120% of set value @1 KHZ: less than 0.10
- Dimensions: 16 mm Dia. x 34 mm L
- Power handling: 200 watts RMS.
- Small in size for easy application even in tight spacing on crossovers
- Great for budget to medium quality crossover application
- High working temperature
- General passive crossover building
- Ideal for bass section on any crossover
Product Manuals / Spec Sheets / Downloads:
To download product specification sheet, Please click Here.